Looking for the perfect gift for that special person in your life? Or have you always wanted a luxury watch for yourself? We have you covered!
We carry a wide variety of high quality merchandise, including gold, platinum, diamonds, watches and more at rock bottom prices. Our inventory changes daily, so if you are looking for something special please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Are you looking for a supplier you can trust to provide the latest collectible coins and the biggest batches of bullion you could want? Come to Gems & Jewelry Inc. We can help you source the specific gold & silver coins you need to complete your collection, as well as provide gold and silver bullion for your investment needs.
For example, we offer:
- Silver by the ounce
- Gold by the bar
- 1 ounce gold coins
- Silver American Eagle coins
- Gold American Eagle coins
- Credit Suisse coins
- Canadian coins
- Maple Leaf coins
- South African coins
We take pride in offering superior customer service to every gold & silver shopper, whether you are buying one coin or placing a bulk order. You’ll find that our staff is always friendly and knowledgeable and our prices are fair and up to date.
Buy your Premium Watches from us at bargain prices
There are plenty of reasons you might want to buy a high-quality watch, but only one place to do it and know for sure that you’re getting the best possible bargain price —Gems & Jewelry, Inc.! Whether you’re tired of your watch, or have always wanted a Rolex, Cartier, Movado, Tag Heuer or any other brand, we invite you to come by our Antelope Valley store or call us and let us know what you are looking for.
Why Buy Gold & Silver Bullion
Whether you prefer to buy your gold & silver bullion minted into coins or shaped into bars, these precious metals make an excellent investment. By buying gold & silver, you can enjoy:
- Portfolio Diversification: Buying gold & silver is an excellent way to add to your low-risk investments and provides a strong alternative to cash or bonds.
- Safe Haven During Economic Crises: In uncertain economic times, stocks, bonds, and cash are all very vulnerable. However, gold & silver have real, intrinsic value that tends to weather economic downturns much better.
- Hedge Against Inflation and the U.S. Dollar: Because gold & silver prices come from the world market, not the US market, they are less susceptible to inflation of the U.S. dollar.
- Simplified Wealth Transfer: Making tax-free gifts of gold & silver to your loved ones each year is a simple way to set them up with a valuable investment and transfer wealth between generations without incurring estate taxes.
Which Is Better: Coins or Bars?
People are sometimes surprised to discover that gold & silver coins are more expensive than bars of the same weight. They then wonder if they really should buy coins, or if they should just stick to buying bars. The fact of the matter is, you need both coins and bars for a balanced investment. Bars give you the security of getting the best price per ounce right now. But coins provide a greater potential for a higher return on investment due to their collectible value. Gold & silver coins are produced in limited runs, which creates scarcity and helps to increase demand and value among collectors over time.
Buying Coins? Act Now, Supply Is Limited
At Gems & Jewelry Inc., we make every effort to offer the gold & silver coins our clients want. But on every coin run, supply is limited. Call us at 661-224-1999 now to see what is in stock and when the next coin runs are expected.